Mercure Townsville is a resort-style venue located at 166-194 Woolcock Street Service Road in Currajong.
Sitting on 11 acres, Mercure Townsville is very convenient being just minutes from the city centre and only two kilometres from the airport. Their accommodation includes Deluxe, Superior and Premium Rooms, each compliments with the full range of travel amenities including internet access and flat screen televisions.
With Townsville’s largest free form outdoor swimming pool, plus tennis and basketball courts and a soothing outdoor spa, there is something here for everyone.
The Celsius Restaurant and Bar offers alfresco dining with captivating views of the resort pool and gardens, serving fresh and locally sourced produce.
This is a tranquil, relaxing choice for business and holiday travellers visiting Townsville, this beautiful gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. The stylish and contemporary guest rooms provide a peaceful retreat, ideal for unwinding after a long day of travel, meetings or exploring the sights of Townsville.
For people wishing to host a meeting, wedding or special event, Mercure Townsville is renowned for its award-winning indoor and outdoor venues and experienced planning and catering services.
Learn more about Mercure Townsville
Services & Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 11 Acres of Lush Tropical Gardens
- Poolside Celsius Restaurant & Deck Bar
- In-Room Dining
- 100% Non-Smoking Accommodation
- Outdoor Swimming Pool and Spa
- Award-Winning Wedding, Event and Conferencing Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Dry Cleaning Services (charges apply)
- Luggage Storage
- In-Room Safe
- Discounted Access to Muscle & Fitness 24/7 Gym
- Complimentary Parking Facilities including Bus & Truck Bays
- Currency Exchange
- Babysitting (charges apply)
- Tennis Courts
- Check-In at 1400, Check-Out at 1100
Learn more about Ansell Chiropractic