What Information Do We Collect?
Ansell Chiropractic may collect the following information when using this site: Personal Identification Information
- Contact information including email address, mailing address and phone number
Non-Personal Identification Information
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Technical Information (via Analytics software) about your browsing device and activity such as:
- Your server address
- The date and time of your visit to the site (When you got to our site)
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded (What you’re interested in)
- The previous site you have visited (How you got to our site)
- The type of browser you are using (How you use our site)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
When Is It Collected?
Personal Identification Information Ansell Chiropractic collects personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain site related activities. Ansell Chiropractic may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Non-Personal Identification Information Ansell Chiropractic may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information. This is done through analytical software such as Google Analytics and is done to provide a better experience for you as our user.
What Do We Do With The Information We Gather?
Any information Ansell Chiropractic collects, is used to better understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and may be used in one of the following ways:
- Internal record keeping
- To personalise your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs both online and offline.
- To improve our website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service, products and services – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- To keep in touch – Periodically send promotional emails about company news, products and service information, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting or relevant according to your purchases using the information you have provided.
- A box may be present for you to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If this box is not present, the use of the information for direct marketing purposes is assumed.
Note: If you have previously agreed to Ansell Chiropractic using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link within the footer of any email sent to you.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
Ansell Chiropractic is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your information. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
Ansell Chiropractic does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, tracking affiliate payments or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Disclosing information We will only disclose personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act. This means that personal information may be disclosed:
- For the purposes for which we have advised that we are collecting it, and for related purposes that the individual would reasonably expect,
- Where we have the consent of the individual to do so,
- As required by law, or
- Under other circumstances where permitted under the Act.
In the course of our business activities, we may need to disclose some of your personal information to relevant staff. Unauthorised disclosure or access As Ansell Chiropractic is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals, we will view unauthorised disclosure of, or access to, personal information by our employees or contractors, as a serious breach of this policy. Appropriate action (which may include disciplinary or legal action) will be taken in such cases.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Third Party Links
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms