The Government has defined Allied Health as ‘Essential Services’ and requested we remain open to assist in reducing the potential burden on GP’s and hospitals.
To make our clinic as safe as possible for all of us we have made the following changes to our practice.
Our Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- Phone the clinic when you arrive in the car park
- We will call/text when your treatment room is ready
- EFTPOS cards only, no cash please
- Tables will be disinfected before each patient
- Chiropractors will sanitise hands between each patient
- All clinic doors will be left open to eliminate contact
NB: If you have had contact with a known case of Covid-19, or begin to feel unwell with fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or respiratory symptoms, please do not attend the practice and phone the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 (24/7 access).
Additional Points to Note
- We have reduced patient flow
- Patients only in clinic (carers/dependents where unavoidable)
- Standing in waiting room – chairs for emergency use only
- Shared items have been removed from waiting room
- Bring your own water bottle if needed
- New patients will be emailed a New Patient Form to complete and return by email (if possible)
- We have closed Saturdays for now
- All staff and Chiropractors have completed Infection Control Training
- Staff will be home self-isolated if they begin experiencing any symptoms