Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT – This offer is not currently valid (November 2020)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- Bookings may also be governed by and subject to additional terms and conditions which are applied by the Practitioner.
- There is no obligation to begin treatment and treatment will be not be provided without signed informed consent from the patient.
- Chiropractic treatment will only commence where there is reasonable clinical indication that treatment will be beneficial.
- Our normal treatment fees will apply for all visits if you choose to commence treatment.
- In these Terms and Conditions “Adolescent” means a person aged between 13 and 18 years; “Child” or “Children” means a person or persons aged between 2 years and 12 years; “Infant” means a person under the age of 2 years; and “Adult” means a person aged over 18 years. All ages will be determined from the date at which the appointment is to occur.
“Ansell Chiropractic Centre” means Sabskill Pty Ltd trading as Ansell Chiropractic Centre.
- “Practitioners” means any Practitioners associated with Ansell Chiropractic Centre.
- “You” and “Your” mean the person who is making the booking.
- “Townsville Region” includes any suburb within a 50km radius of the Townsville City
2. How To Book for Services
- Bookings can be made online via the www.ansellchiropractic.com.au Website, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or directly by calling our clinic on + 61 747793633
- Bookings are subject to the availability and applicable pricing of the relevant Participating Practitioner at the time of the booking and some conditions and/exclusions may apply including but not limited to minimum service requirements.
- Any confirmed price is subject to change if: there is a change in or imposition of a government charge, tax or levy which entitles or necessitates Ansell Chiropractic Centre changing the price of your booking.
- Health Fund cards must be presented at the appointment to be eligible for GAP only payment. Failure to present the Hicaps card will result in the full consultation fee being charged.
- A surcharge may apply to payments made by Personal Cheque Visa, Mastercard, The surcharge applied to these cards may vary and is displayed at the time of the visit if applicable. No surcharge will be applied to payment made using Australian Dollars.
4. Rates and Charges
- Quoted prices are inclusive of all compulsory government or regulatory charges and taxes (for example GST) where applicable.
- Please visit the www.ansellchiropractic.com.au website or contact the clinic for further information on specific inclusions and exclusions.
- If an appointment is cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time a $50 cancellation fee may apply, solely at the discretion of Ansell Chiropractic.
6. Failure to attend appointment
- If a person does not attend their appointment at their designated time a $50 cancellation fee will apply .
7. Appointment Check In
- Standard check-in time is by the time of the appointment and it will be considered as a failure to attend no-show 10 minutes after that time. In this case Clause 8 is engaged.
- You will be considered checked in at the time you present yourself to our staff in the clinic.
8. Appointment Check-out
- Standard check-out time is done by finalising your payment with our staff.
9. Practitioner Allocation
- In the unlikely event that Ansell Chiropractic Centre cannot provide the Practitioner with whom you have booked, Ansell Chiropractic Centre will at no additional expense to you re-book you with an equivalent Practitioner in the same clinic if possible.
- If another Practitioner is not available at the time of your appointment, Ansell Chiropractic Centre may re-book you to a later date and time for the type of service for which you had booked.
10. Child and Infant Policy
- Children and Infants are to be accompanied at all times by their parent(s), step parent(s), guardians or other adult who has parental rights and responsibilities for their appointments.
11. Adolescent and Unaccompanied Minors Policy
- Unaccompanied Minors and Adolescents are to be accompanied by their parents or guardians at their initial consultation and any diagnostic / report of findings appointments.
- If a person is found to be an infant, child or adolescent as defined in Clause 2 and is not accompanied by a responsible adult Ansell Chiropractic Centre will immediately cancel the booking and a $50 cancellation fee may apply solely at the discretion of Ansell Chiropractic.
12. Release, indemnity and proportionate liability
- To the extent permitted by the law, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless, Ansell Chiropractic Centre and its current and former officers, employees, contractors, sub-contractors/consultants (including their respective employees and contractors) and agents against, from and in respect of all expenses, costs, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, judgments and losses of any kind whatsoever (including but not limited to consequential and economic losses, property loss/damage and damages for injury, including personal injury and death) arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from your booking with the relevant Practitioner except to the extent such expense, cost, liability, claim, action, proceeding, damage, judgment or loss arose out of, was caused by, attributable to or resulted from Ansell Chiropractic Centre’ negligence, wrongful act/omission or breach of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law the aggregate of Ansell Chiropractic Centre’ liability to you is limited to an amount not exceeding the amount paid by you for your booking.
- Each indemnity in these terms and conditions is a continuing and independent obligation and survives the termination or expiry of these terms and conditions.
13. Consumer Law
- To the extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities and other terms implied or conferred by statute, custom or the general law that impose any liability or obligation on Ansell Chiropractic Centre are excluded under these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the application of any provision, the exercise of any right or remedy, or the imposition of any liability under the Australian Consumer Law provided that, to the extent that such law permits Ansell Chiropractic Centre to limit its liability, then, in the case of services, Ansell Chiropractic Centre’ liability is limited to supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
14. Events Beyond Control
- Ansell Chiropractic Centre is not responsible for any loss arising out of any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in vehicles, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
- All documents, observance of laws and government regulations are your responsibility.
15. Use of information
- You consent and authorise Ansell Chiropractic Centre and the relevant Practitioner to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes of administering your booking and providing you with any services associated with your booking
- You consent to information which you have provided to Ansell Chiropractic Centre or the relevant Practitioner as part of your booking being used by Ansell Chiropractic Centre, the relevant Practitioner or any of their related bodies corporate for the purpose of informing you about offers and promotions which relate Ansell Chiropractic Centre, Ansell Chiropractic Centre’ related bodies corporate or Practitioners.
- Ansell Chiropractic Centre will not provide or disclose any information you have provided to Ansell Chiropractic Centre or the relevant Practitioner to any person other than a related body corporate without your prior written consent.
- Upon request by you and to the extent permitted or required by law, Ansell Chiropractic Centre will provide you with access to and/or the ability to correct your personal information however only the person who made the booking will be entitled to access and/or correct personal information pertaining to that booking.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia.
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable then it will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible, it will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
- You accept these terms and conditions by making a booking with Ansell Chiropractic Centre.